WordPress Plugin Header Generator
When we develop a plugin generate Header for different plugin is very boring work, that’s why I am making this post to show you and make your own wordpress plugin header file easily. If you are a beginner then you can see my plugin development tutorial
Available header fields:
- Plugin Name: (required) The name of your plugin, which will be displayed in the Plugins list in the WordPress Admin.
- Plugin URI: The home page of the plugin, which should be a unique URL, preferably on your own website. This must be unique to your plugin. You cannot use a WordPress.org URL here.
- Description: A short description of the plugin, as displayed in the Plugins section in the WordPress Admin. Keep this description to fewer than 140 characters.
- Version: The current version number of the plugin, such as 1.0 or 1.0.3.
- Author: The name of the plugin author. Multiple authors may be listed using commas.
- Author URI: The author’s website or profile on another website, such as WordPress.org.
- License: The short name (slug) of the plugin’s license (e.g. GPL2). More information about licensing can be found in the WordPress.org guidelines.
- License URI: A link to the full text of the license (e.g. https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html).
- Text Domain: The gettext text domain of the plugin. More information can be found in the Text Domain section of the How to Internationalize your Plugin page.
- Domain Path: The domain path let WordPress know where to find the translations. More information can be found in the Domain Path section of the How to Internationalize your Plugin page.
- Network: Whether the plugin can only be activated network-wide. Can only be set to true, and should be left out when not needed.